The Oxygen is a versatile wing for both free flying and powered flight. It is suitable for students in training but also ideal for new pilots. It is the perfect glider for pilots who appreciate an easy, safe and solid wing for the first chapter of their paramotor experience.
It satisfies the vast majority of power flight pilots who search for safety, ease of operation and docile flight characteristics. The wing offers simplicity in flight while providing a high level of passive safety. This glider is very efficient offering low fuel consumption during cross-country flights.
Like the whole range of Everest gliders, the OXYGEN is mainly produced with 29 gr/m² fabric on top and bottom surface. The result is an extremely easy inflation behavior, especially in nil wind conditions.
|Flat area (m²)||22,9||26,5||28,3|
|Flat Aspect Ratio||5,01||5,01||5,01|
|Projected Aspect Ratio||4,23||4,23||4,23|
|Recommended pilot weight (kg)||65-80||80-100||100-120|
|Certification||EN 926-1||EN 926-1||EN 926-1|
- 39 cells, 6 of them closed
- Use of 29 gr/m² Nylon 6.6 light fabric on top and bottom surface of the canopy for a super easy inflation
- Mini-Ribs (Profiles between the cells of the trailing edge, which improve performance and handling)
- Flexible nylon battens reinforcements
- Advanced air foil design to boost and keep stable internal pressure
- Trimmers for acceleration
- Split A risers
$3,275.00 (All sizes)
The Oxygen paragliders we have in stock at the moment:
If you want to order another size and colors, please contact us Eric Dufour:
352-461-4641, or email@example.com